make the world a better place

On this Blog I'll show some good Ideas to Reuse old Stuff or even Trash.
I'll give you Tutorials and Ideas for creative and also not so creative people.
Come on it!

Tuesday 21 May 2013




I really LOVE Jack Johnson and also this song, even adult can learn much of it!
Okay I'll show you some Ideas of resuing "trash"

1.recycle laundry detergent package
So I'm not rich and i wanted to have a pretty green balkony.
it's pretty expensive to buy new flower boxes so i tried to find the cheapest way to get me a green balkony
When i made my laundry and the laudry detergent went empty i thought i could use it for plants.
So i cleaned it and cut it into this shape:

You can use really every cind of crib as a flower box!

2. jam (or whatever) jar
3. the back of old furniture (is there a name for it in english??)
4.Reuse a can

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?
Do you have another great Idea?